Friday, September 25, 2015

Tucker is almost 2 now. It is really hard to believe I wasn't able to keep up with this blog but if you ever met Tucker you would understand. He is an amazing dog. He is still hyper and as psychotic as ever. Hyper is a little less now. He discovered his love of sleeping around his 1st birthday. He still has a night Tucker dash around the apartment but mostly he has definitely mellowed. He is not a fan of rain or wet stuff. He hates going out in the morning when the grass is still wet and and if it rains he will hold it for hours until it stops. He will NOT get wet. But he loves water if he can swim in it. He is a strange duck.
Right now he is lying near me snoring away on his favorite spot on the couch. That means when he gets up there will black fur all over the couch but I love watching him sleep.
He hogs the bed. It really is a feat him being a midget labrador that he can take up 3/4 of a queen size bed... but he can do it.
He has claimed all the things too. I got myself a new chair and he claimed it. I got myself a new pillow and he claimed it. If it can be claimed Tucker has claimed it.

It is hard to believe this happened in less than 2 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment